On the cleanse, I released 11 lbs and 25 INCHES!! I feel amazing! After having my twins & the following year needing a hysterectomy, my body has not been the same. I feel better about my body than I have in years. I’m planning on doing another cleanse before Christmas. Thanks for everything!!!
During the 11 day program, Melissa released 7 lbs, 9″ off her body and 2.5% body fat. Wowwwww!! Way to go Melissa!
This is a great accompaniment for the baked egg rolls Key is to let the ingredients steep. The longer they steep, the more infused the flavors become. If you think of it, make it the night before.
1-2 chunks of fresh ginger, grated
1/3 cup honey
1 lime, juiced
3 Tbsp tamari (like soy sauce, but slightly different flavor)
1 large garlic clove
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp raw white sesame seeds
1 green onion, chopped OR cut with kitchen sheers
1) Take grated ginger and add to a small bowl, minus the fibers. Juice a lime and add to the small bowl.
2) Press garlic into bowl with ginger and lime juice. Add other ingredients, stirring well to blend the honey.
1 lb lean ground beef – I used 93% lean
2 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1 medium head of cabbage, finely shredded
6-7 green onions
3 large carrots, grated
3-4 celery stalks, chopped
3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
egg roll wrappers – 2 packages
1) Brown the meat and add the 1/4 tsp salt and fresh ginger for seasoning. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
2) Cook the cabbage, onion, carrots and celery until its wilted and crisp-tender. Add seasoned cooked meat. Stir in the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and 1/2 tsp salt.
3) Place a mound of filling on the center of the egg roll wrappers diagonally. Fold the bottom corner up, almost touching the top corner. Wrap the left edge over, wrap the right edge in, and then continue rolling.
4) Place completed egg rolls on a lightly oiled cookie sheet. I used olive oil. Spritz the top of the egg rolls with olive oil to get crisp…I used our Misto
5) Bake at a 400 degree oven for 15-20 min.
I’m so excited. Thank you for all your help. I lost 10 lbs. Went from a size 6 to a 2!!! And I’ve kept it off. Thank you!
Nancy is a national level competitive athlete. In just 11 days, she released 5 lbs and 2.4% body fat and MAINTAINED her lean body mass. And over the course of her 30 day program, Nancy released 6 lbs, 3.1% body fat and maintained her lean muscle.
1 1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup organic pumpkin puree
2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp white vinegar
***mix the above 5 wet ingredients together in a bowl
2 c whole wheat flour
3 Tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
***mix these dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
Then gently mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Cook on griddle or stove top pan. I like to put a lid on my pancakes when they are on their first side. They rise up fluffier and cook better in the middle. After I flip them, I do NOT put the lid back on. Enjoy this wonderful fall favorite of mine.
It’s so great creating a new website! Join me here for all my fitness news, health, nutrition and workout advice. Thank you for following me. My passion is health and wellness and feel blessed to be able to help others.